Konftel 55Wx: Unified Communications powered by OmniSound®
Konftel’s new 55Wx speaker phone supports Unified Communications with no restrictions. This means versatile and integrated communication, whatever application or connection you choose to use. The Konftel 55Wx works perfectly with Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber and Avaya’s collaboration tools. The call functions of the UC clients are directly accessible on the touch screen.
“But at Konftel we know that despite everything the sound quality is the most crucial factor in web and teleconferencing. If the sound fails, you have little use for video, screen-sharing and other collaboration functions,” says Stefan Eriksson, Marketing & Communications Manager at Konftel.
This is an insight that is confirmed by a recent survey among Konftel’s customers throughout the world, 87 per cent of whom responded that good sound is more important than video. Find out more here.
Consequently, there is no doubt that support for HD audio is the most important new feature of the Konftel 55Wx. HD audio produces crystal-clear and more natural-sounding speech than the sound you get with conventional phone calls. All the nuances come through, making conversation more fluid. This also applies when the conference unit is connected wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Konftel’s patented OmniSound® audio technology guarantees excellent audio at meetings. This is the basis of all our products.
New features and key functions in the Konftel 55Wx
• Support for HD calls, now also via Bluetooth. This means double the frequency range compared with conventional phone calls.
• Even simpler to pair mobile phones and tablets with the conference unit thanks to NFC.
• Serves as the hub of your communications. In addition to mobile phones/tablets, it also connects to PCs and desktop phones. VoIP calls can be bridged with calls via a desktop or mobile phone, and switching and combining connections as needed is simple. The battery provides further freedom of use – you don’t need any cables at all to hold a meeting.
• Scalability – add a couple of expansion microphones to enable full interaction for 20 or so participants during a meeting.
• The touch screen gives you an overview and simple control of all types of calls and connections.
• OmniSound – Konftel’s patented audio technology guarantees optimal audio at meetings.
The Konftel 55Wx is available to order globally through our network of resellers during November (local variations may occur).
Find out more on our new theme page and specific details about the Konftel 55Wx on the new product page.
Download press images of the Konftel 55Wx
For more information, contact:
Torbjörn Karlsson, Product Manager +46 (0)90 70 64 90, email@example.com
Stefan Eriksson, Marketing & Communications Manager +46 (0)90-70 64 78, Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Konftel is a leading company and a strong brand in the teleconferencing industry. Since 1988, our mission has been to help people around the world to conduct meetings, regardless of distance. We know from experience that teleconferences are an efficient way to save time and money and contribute to a better environment. Superior audio quality is key to productive meetings, which is why we incorporate OmniSound®, our patented audio technology, into all Konftel telephones. Our products are marketed worldwide under the Konftel brand via our head office in Umeå.